Left Bank Books
Independent Bookstore Day is a one-day national party that takes place at indie bookstores across the country on the last Saturday in April! Help us celebrate the impact and importance of the community bookstore with an all day party featuring:
– All Day: Limited Edition Merchandise ONLY available at participating independent bookstores (like us) on April 29!
– 11am: Storytime with a Make Your Own Little Golden Book activity!
– 1pm: A guided tour of the bookstore by Kris Kleindienst, co-owner of Left Bank Books!
– 2pm: A one hour used book sale! All used books will be Buy One, Get One 50% off between 2 and 3! *excludes dot sale books*
– 3pm: View a showcase of rare and collectible books for purchase from the Left Bank Books collection!
– 4pm: Join Children's and Teen specialist Sarah Holt for a Teen Mixer, and find out how to join the new Teen Book Chat (and get free books every month)!
– 5pm: The bar is open! For a donation to River City Readers, get a specially made cocktail from A Literary Cocktail Party, one of this year's exclusive IBD items!
– 8pm: Join Reader Beware!, our in-store horror reading group, as they meet in a secret spooky location!