HBR's 10 Must Reads on Communication 2-Volume Collection (Kobo eBook)
If you read nothing else on communicating effectively, read these definitive articles from Harvard Business Review.
The best leaders know how to communicate clearly and persuasively. How do you stack up? HBR's 10 Must Reads on Communication 2-Volume Collection provides enduring ideas and practical advice to help you express your ideas with clarity and impact—no matter what the situation. Bringing together HBR's 10 Must Reads on Communication and HBR's 10 Must Reads on Communication, Vol. 2, this collection includes twenty articles selected by HBR's editors and features the indispensable article "The Necessary Art of Persuasion" by Jay A. Conger.
From timeless classics to the latest game-changing ideas from thought leaders Erin Meyer, Robert B. Cialdini, Nick Morgan, Heidi Grant, and more, HBR's 10 Must Reads on Communication 2-Volume Collection will inspire you to:
- Power your organization through conversation
- Pitch your brilliant idea—successfully
- Establish credibility and connect with your audience
- Unlock value throughout your company by asking better questions
- Achieve better outcomes in cross-cultural negotiations
- Create smart, effective data visualizations
- Spark collaboration, learning, and innovation using digital tools
- Build consensus and win support
HBR's 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further. HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an ever‐changing business environment.