Steve Cavanagh – The Plea
Thursday, March 1, 4pm
Schlafly Tap Room, The Club Room
Take The Plea with Irish Civil Rights lawyer & best-selling author Steve Cavanagh, in conversation with St. Louis author and lawyer Michael A. Kahn talking about Cavanagh’s newly published book, The Plea. Share the path he took getting published; his ideas for incorporating the law and courtroom into his writing; stories of his most controversial courtroom cases, and legal practices in the U.K. Cavanagh and Kahn will also share their experiences writing legal thrillers as practicing lawyers and balancing careers and writing.
• Mini writing workshop
• Author conversation and audience Q&A
• Book signings by both Cavanagh & Kahn
• Food, beer, wine and soda and free parking included
- $55 - Advance Tickets (Includes presentation, food, one free beer or wine, free soda & Cavanagh book)
- $35 - General Admission & Tickets Purchased at Door (Book not included / Space permitting)
- $28 - Students w/ Valid ID (Book not included)
For tickets and more information, visit meetmestlouis.org.
The event is open to the public, targeted to lawyers, law firms and legal personnel. Learn from the best & earn 2.1 MO MCLE Hours!