Veterinary Anatomy Coloring Book: Animal Anatomy and Veterinary Physiology Coloring Book Vet Tech (Paperback)
✔️ BOOK UPDATED - SECOND EDITION: Nov 2021 Revised Content Thank You For Your Kind Feedback.]
Coloring animal physiology and their systems is the most effective way to study the structure and functions of veterinary anatomy. You assimilate information and make visual associations with key terminology when coloring in the Veterinary Anatomy Book, all while having fun
These illustrations show anatomy in detail and makes it easy to identify specific structures for an entertaining way to learn veterinary anatomy. With this vivid change-of-pace study tool, you have the freedom to master veterinary anatomy in a fun and memorable way.
Ideal for all kind of students and animal lovers to make the most out of their interest in animal anatomy and physiology. This coloring book comes with a thoroughly amazing structure.
This book features:
- More than 45 unique, easy-to-color illustrations of different animals with their anatomical terminology, grouped into small and large animals and arranged alphabetically.
- Allows students to easily learn the anatomy of multiple species.
- Numbered lead lines clearly identify structures to be colored and correspond to a numbered list with the illustration.
Discover the anatomy of the following animals:
- Sea turtle
Why you will also love this book:
- Premium finish cover design.
- Large format 8.5"x11.0" (22cmx28cm) pages.
- Many different species to color and know.
Joins thousands of others who have made their studies more fun and efficient
Roll up and click "ADD TO CART" right now