What Should I Wear Now? (Hardcover)
A funny little book for funny little fashionistas about choosing the right clothes and accessories for different events and occasions.
Thirteen silly characters have gotten their clothes and equipment all mixed up for various events and occasions, causing them all sorts of trouble. Young readers are encouraged to pick out the correct clothing and equipment for each occasion, making for a fun, zany, and interactive experience. To save the day, kids will help the following characters in crazy outfits find the proper attire:
- People dressed in regal period costumes to go to the theater
- A woman wearing a wedding dress while playing tennis
- A couple in snorkeling gear attending a wedding
- A couple dressed like rodeo cowboys at a fancy restaurant
- An office worker in her work clothes attending Carnival
- A woman in a fancy ball gown playing soccer
- Kids still in their pajamas in the classroom
- A guy fully decked out in winter gear lying in bed
- A girl in a tennis outfit on a dirty farm
- A painter covered in paint and hiking in the rain
- A woman in a fancy dress figure skating
- A man dressed as a mermaid while swimming
- A man in a nice suit getting his paints everywhere while painting
With these wacky and colorful illustrations depicting funny situations and crazily dressed people, kids will be drawn into various scenes and encouraged to help the zany characters pick the right clothing and accessories for each event. Along the way, they will learn about appropriate attire for different occasions. Silly questions such as, "Is it okay to go to school in pajamas?" and "What is it like to play soccer in slippers?" are explored, adding a fun and lightly educational aspect to the book, which offers an interactive experience that encourages creativity and problem-solving.
This book is perfect for young readers aged 3-5 who enjoy funny situations and are interested in fashion, clothing, and what we wear in different circumstances. Equally suitable for a parent looking for a fun activity to share with their child or a teacher seeking a unique way to teach about professions, this book offers an opportunity for children to learn about different types of clothing, accessories, and events while also improving their decision-making skills. The colorful and engaging illustrations will captivate children immediately, making this book a great addition to any young reader's collection.