Chess Middlegame for Beginners: Winning Tips and Tactics to Dominate your Opponents (Paperback)
Best-in-Class Guide on Chess Middlegames for Beginners
You mastered the opening phase but how do you make way to win the game? What are the proven strategies and tactics to establish winning positions? Do you want to outsmart your opponents way before he even realizes that he runs into a checkmate?
If so, this is the book you have been waiting for. Learn the most successful Chess Middlegames to dominate every game and become a savvy chess player.
Playing a successful Middlegame is crucial to prepare for a successful Endgame. It is typically the longest phase in a Chess Game where the most material is exchanged. In order to equip you with the right knowledge to master the Middlegame you will learn the following:
- Proven Strategies and Tactics to master the Middlegame
- How a Grandmaster thinks in the Middlegame
- The best Tips from Alexandra Kosteniuk on how to improve your Middlegame
- How to make a superior Middlegame Plan
- How to smoothly transition from Opening to Middlegame
- How to set up outstanding positions for the Endgame
- How to Leverage the Difference between Tactics and Strategy
If you apply the tricks and traps of this book you will win every play and beat all your unsuspecting foes
Chess Middlegame for Beginners - Winning Tips and Tactics to Dominate your Opponents is an easy-to-understand yet powerful guide to quickly master Chess. You will learn proven Middlegame strategies and tactics on how to win each and every game.
Do not wait longer to get your guide to becoming a brilliant chess player. This book is for you No Regrets Guaranteed.