The Power of Food Prep: Take the Stress Out of Meal Planning with the Gourmet Done Skinny Method (Paperback)
Who has time to cook everyday? And who wants to?
If you're like most busy people who often resort to ordering out or paying too much at restaurants when you're too exhausted to cook, there's a better way. With meal planning and prep, you can have healthy, gourmet, home-cooked meals everyday by cooking only a few days a week. You don't have to be a "Type A" person and have every meal planned out on the calendar for this to work for you. You don't have to spend a fortune on kitchen gadgets or spend hours on the weekend cooking for the week.
The Gourmet Done Skinny Meal Method is the best solution for busy foodies to save time, save money, and cut calories. So, roll up your sleeves, put on your apron, grab a notebook, and get ready to learn the power of food prep with the Gourmet Done Skinny Meal Method.
You will learn:
- an easy way to prep healthy meals that doesn't require you to spend the entire day in the kitchen
- a simple method to cook only a few hours a week and pull out quick meals on other days
- a solution that doesn't require you to eat the same thing five days in a row
- the basic tools you need to meal prep without collecting a bunch of gadgets you'll never use again
- time-saving tips and tricks to set you up for success