Backyard Homesteading: An Essential Homestead Guide to Growing Food, Raising Chickens, and Creating a Mini-Farm for Self Sufficiency and Prof (Hardcover)
If you are looking for a way to produce your own food, then keep reading...
Two manuscripts in one book:
- Backyard Homestead: The Ultimate Homesteading Guide to Growing Your Own Food, Raising Chickens, and Mini-Farming for Self Sufficiency and Profit
- Backyard Chickens: A Comprehensive Guide to Raising Chickens for Beginners, Including Tips on Choosing a Breed and Building the Coop
In recent years we've seen trends in panic buying, chemicals infiltrating our produce, and our foods being processed with artificial products.
What's happened to the food we eat?
Homesteading is having a new surge in popularity as people look for more ways to become self-sustaining.
You can learn all the basics to start a backyard homestead.
That means you need not go buy a plot of land; instead, you can homestead with the very foundation of it in mind, use what you have on hand, and cultivate for the future.
In part 1 of this book, you'll discover:
- How to plan for a homestead that accommodates the size of your yard.
- 7 of the best resources for new homesteaders or home farmers.
- How to select your chickens and build a coop.
- How to plan your garden throughout the year for a high yield.
- Top 10 perennial vegetables to grow year-round.
- How to make the most of your seeds and cultivars.
- Mistakes to avoid that can lead to low-yield or no-yield seasons.
- Cool tricks for growing your homestead without buying more property.
Part 2 of this book is a beginner-friendly guide that will take you through the basics of raising chickens, including:
- Things to consider before getting chickens
- Where to buy your chickens
- What breeds are best for different purposes
It has handy tips on what to look for when buying chicks for your backyard.
There is plenty of information on how to identify healthy birds to ensure that you only buy the best stock for your backyard.
Part 2 of this book will take you through:
- How to feed and take care of chicks and pullets
- How to feed and take care of layers
- How to feed and take care of broilers
- Plus, all the details you need to know when it comes to best practices in feeding
When you have finished this guidebook, you'll understand how to create and plan a homestead, and how to maintain it in the months and years to come.
There's no doubt that you can build the skill set necessary to cultivate the ground and develop your property into something that can sustain you and your family.
Take your first steps to learn to live a self-sufficient life by getting this book now.
You'll be the envy of your friends and neighbors
So if you want to learn more about creating your own backyard homestead, possibly with chickens, scroll up and click the "add to cart" button