Get Your Book Seen and Sold: The Essential Book Marketing and Publishing Guide (Paperback)
Embrace the strategies that will put your work in the spotlight and into readers' hands Get Your Book Seen and Sold is THE no-nonsense guide you need to bridge the gap between writing a book and selling thousands of copies. This comprehensive guide breaks down the marketing mystery into digestible pieces, providing you with actionable strategies, real-world examples, and practical easy-to-complete exercises.
- How to craft a message that resonates with readers
- Identification and targeting of the right audience
- Mastering the pivotal hook that will captivate potential readers
- Easy-to-follow graphs and examples for creating a tailored marketing plan
- Choosing the most effective social media channels for book promotion
- Ways to unlock marketing skills that will skyrocket your sales
It is easier than ever to publish a book, but many authors find out too late about the actual work-book marketing-that must be done to achieve sizable book sales.This book gives authors the best chance to get their books seen and sold. Get Your Book Seen and Sold isn't just an investment in your current book-it's an investment in your future as an author.