The Rough Guide to Brittany & Normandy (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Paperback)
THE ROUGH GUIDE TO BRITTANY AND NORMANDY
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
World-renowned 'tell it like it is' travel guide to Brittany and Normandy, now with free eBook.
Discover Brittany and Normandy with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest and independent recommendations by our experts. Whether you plan to explore the Gardens at Giverny, hike the C te de Granit de Rose or sample the region's delicious oysters, The Rough Guide to Brittany and Normandy will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
FEATURES OF THIS TRAVEL GUIDE TO BRITTANY AND NORMANDY:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Brittany and Normandy
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Nantes, St-Malo and many more locations without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features inspirational colour photography, including Mont St Michel and Honfleur
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of the best sights and top experiences to be found in Rennes, Rouen, the Pays d'Auge and Finist re
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
- Background information: comprehensive 'Contexts' chapter provides fascinating insights into Brittany and Normandy, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Seine-Maritime, The Lower Normandy Coast, Inland Normandy, The North Coast and Rennes, Finist re, Inland Brittany: The Nantes-Brest Canal and The South Coast
You may also be interested in: The Rough Guide to Provence and the C te d'Azur, The Rough Guide to Dordogne and the Lot, The Rough Guide to Languedoc and Roussillon
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.