Cornell Notes Notebook: Notes Taking System for High School Adult Student with College Ruled Lines Composition with Floral Seasonal Theme (Paperback)
Composition Notebook Carnell Notes
- The Cornell note-taking system was devised by a Cornell University professor in the 1940s and is still extremely popular with universities as a systematic method for organizing and formatting study notes.
- The Cornell method provides a systematic format for condensing and organizing notes.
- This system of taking notes is designed for a high school or college level student.
- The note-taking (right) column while attempting to answer the questions/keywords in the key word or cue (left) column.
- The user is encouraged to reflect on the material and review the notes regularly.
Have fun & enjoy this Notebook.