Freshwater Fish of the Carolinas Field Guide [With Waterproof Pages] (Fish Identification Guides) (Paperback)
Go Fishing with North Carolina and South Carolina's Famous Identification Guide
Fishing is a perfect outdoors activity for all ages and skill levels, and the Carolinas are an angler's paradise. Reel in fish, and make identifying your catches a snap. The Freshwater Fish of the Carolinas Field Guide by Dave Bosanko features detailed information about 79 species of North and South Carolina fish. When you're not sure what you caught, grab the handy guide and narrow your choices by family. Then identify your prize with the intricately detailed fish illustrations. Further verify the type of fish using the "Similar Species" comparisons.
- Detailed information about 79 freshwater species
- Professional-quality illustrations--perfect for fish identification
- Fascinating facts on spawning behavior, feeding habits, and more
- Fishing tips and inside information for easily locating fishing hotspots
- Bonus resources such as state fishing records and answers to frequently asked questions
Grab the Freshwater Fish of the Carolinas Field Guide for your next angling adventure. It's essential for every tackle box, beach bag, RV, and cabin. Plus, its convenient size makes it perfect for the dock or boat.