Fish of Arizona Field Guide (Fish Identification Guides) (Paperback)
Go Fishing with Arizona's Famous Identification Guide
Fishing is a perfect outdoors activity for all ages and skill levels, and the Grand Canyon State is an angler's paradise. Reel in fish, and make identifying your catches a snap. The Fish of Arizona Field Guide by Dan Johnson features detailed information about 70 species of Arizona fish. When you're not sure what you caught, grab the handy guide and narrow your choices by family. Then identify your prize with the intricately detailed fish illustrations. Further verify the type of fish using the "Similar Species" comparisons.
- Detailed information about 70 species
- Professional-quality illustrations--perfect for fish identification
- Fascinating facts on spawning behavior, feeding habits, and more
- Fishing tips and inside information for easily locating fishing hotspots
- Bonus resources such as state fishing records and answers to frequently asked questions
Grab the Fish of Arizona Field Guide for your next angling adventure. It's essential for every tackle box, beach bag, RV, and cabin. Plus, its convenient size makes it perfect for the dock or boat.