Now Do You Know Where You Are (Paperback)
Signed and Personalized copies are available for this title. Dana Levin will sign and personalize once the book is published for pick up or for mailing anywhere in the country!
Leave your name for personalization in the order comments field when you are checking out. If you would like to request a short note, you can put your request in the order comments as well.
- Previously selected for major prizes by Nobel prize-winning poet Louise Gl ck
- Levin's book are consistently well reviewed and critically-acclaimed
- Has published with Copper Canyon Press since her debut in 1999
- This particular book has many poems sparked, informed, or reshaped by the 2016 presidential election and its aftermath
- The book hinges upon the poet's move from Santa Fe to St. Louis
- Memoir hybrid: personal meditations on the body, grief, and place
- Poems about the poet's own medical and homeopathic history
- The book revolves around three key sequences: "Two Autumns, Saint Louis," "Pledge," and "Appointment"-the first two are very much poems "about" America/place post-election, and "Appointment" is very much about healing and the body