Ever have one of those days when the creative well runs dry? This book will give your brain the teaser it needs to get your writing juices flowing, and get over that battle with writer's block.
This extensive list of topics, while random, is thought provoking, entertaining and fun. Perfect for stumped writers who want common and accessible concepts, or something manageable to write to get past that glaring blank page.
An example of some questions:
- What is your addiction? What would make you overcome it?
- Describe your perfect vacation.
- If you could, would you want to have a pet dinosaur? What kind? How would you take care of it?
- Write a letter to a friend you have not seen in a long time.
- How much of who you are is a product of who others expect you to be?
- Create your own quote and explain it.
- What would you put on the ultimate sandwich?
- Name some little things that can make your day great.
- If you were a teacher, what subject would you teach and how would you teach it?
- Think about a day in the life of a pencil.
- Have you ever cried from happiness? If so, what prompted it?
- What age, if ever, should most people stop watching cartoons?
- What would your life be like if you only had one finger?
*Book includes one to two prompts per page.