Not on our shelves at the moment, but we will order it for you.
Publisher Note: The USMLE Step 2 CS exam has been discontinued.With dozens of exam-like cases, Kaplan's USMLE Step 2 CS Practice Cases 2021 gives you the expert strategies you need to excel on this in-person, interactive exam.
Our test-like cases help you get comfortable gathering patient information, even if English is not your first language. In USMLE Step 2 CS Practice Cases 2021, you'll get step-by-step advice on how to perform a physical examination and communicate findings so you can ace the exam.Efficient Strategies
- 30+ exam-like cases on frequently tested patient scenarios
- Strategies for articulating the differential diagnosis and ordering appropriate diagnostic studies
- Techniques for mastering the standardized patient encounter
- Time-management strategies to help you get more points in less time
- Step-by-step guidance for taking patient history and performing relevant physical exam maneuvers
- Advice for organizing the Patient Note from Kaplan's medical experts
- Concrete language tips for effective patient communication
- Kaplan's learning engineers and expert psychometricians ensure our practice cases and study materials are true to the test
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
The previous edition of this book was titled USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2020.