Have you ever wondered how soap cleans your hands or how eating healthy makes your body stronger?
This fully illustrated picture book explores the science behind basic health habits through diagrams, photos, and informative and engaging text.
In How Does Soap Clean Your Hands?, readers will learn:
- The significance of hand-washing, how soap works to clean hands, and proper hand-washing practices
- How to avoid spreading germs
- What viruses are and how medicine works to fight them
- Different types of medicine, how they work to keep you healthy, and the importance of taking medicine as prescribed
- The benefits of a healthy and balanced diet
- How exercise helps to keep you energized
- The benefits of getting a proper night's sleep