Hydroponics: A Complete Beginner's Guide to Designing and Building Your Own Inexpensive Hydroponics System for Growing Plants in Wa (Paperback)
Take the guesswork out of building a sustainable hydroponic garden from scratch and learn how to grow your very own organic fruits, herbs and veggies without soil
If you've ever seriously considered developing your own hydroponic garden but had no idea how to go about it because you were overwhelmed on the amount of information out there regarding this gardening practice, then this guide is for you.
Hydroponics is the practice of growing plants without soil by the use of minerals dissolved in water. In this guide, you'll discover all the tools, techniques and strategies to build a viable, soil-free hydroponic garden filled with vibrant and healthy plants.
Here's a snippet of what you're going to learn in this comprehensive guide:
- Everything you need to know about hydroponics, how it really works and why it's important for sustainable agriculture
- 6 important reasons to set up your own hydroponic garden as soon as possible
- The 6 methods of hydroponic gardening you can get started with and how to choose one best suitable for your needs and gardening skill level
- A crash guide to choosing the right plants to grow in your hydroponic garden without fuss
- A complete list of all the materials and equipment you're going to need to set up your own hydroponic garden
- Step-by-step instructions to set up and assemble your very first or next hydroponic garden
- All you need to know about lighting and nourishment to help you raise healthy, robust plants
- Frequently asked questions about hydroponics answered
- ...and more
Whether you've never done an hour of gardening in your life before and would like to get started or have experience with traditional gardening and would like to try your hand at hydroponics, this guide has everything you need to become a hydroponics aficionado as quickly as possible.
Scroll to the top of the page and click the "Buy Now" button to get started today