Hydroponics: The Complete Guide to Easily Build your Garden at Home - Grow Fruit, Vegetables, and Herbs at Home Without Soil throug (Paperback)
Discover little-known secrets to building a durable and sustainable hydroponics garden from the ground up and master the science and practice of raising vibrant, robust and healthy fruits, herbs and veggies with ease
Do you want to set up your own garden filled with fresh, organic produce right in the comfort of your home, but don't have the backyard space or the energy for traditional gardening?
Do you live in the city but want to reduce your dependence on store-bought, pesticide-laden groceries?
If your answer is yes to any of the questions above, then hydroponics gardening is perfect for you.
Hydroponics gardening is the practice of growing plants without soil by using nutrient-rich solution to provide nourishment directly to the plant.
In this guide, you'll discover all the tools, techniques and strategies to set up your hydroponics system and efficiently grow and maintain a vibrant garden filled with succulent and leafy green herbs, fruits and veggies.
Among the insights and tips contained in this comprehensive guide to hydroponics, you're going to discover:
- All you need to know about hydroponic gardening, from the fundamentals all the way to advanced hydroponic gardening techniques
- A surefire, 7-step technique to set up and maintain your own awesome hydroponic garden filled with vibrant, healthy plants
- The 6 proven hydroponics systems you can use to set up your very or next hydroponics garden without fuss
- The simple 6-point questionnaire that will help you choose the perfect hydroponic system that is best suitable for your level of skill, budget, and involvement
- All the equipment and material you're going to need to set up your hydroponic garden and how to figure out the sizes or specification of each for your unique needs
- Choosing the right plants that are perfect for your hydroponic garden and tips to help you maintain and nourish your plants for a bountiful harvest
- ...and tons more
Whether you're looking for a therapeutic hobby or you're a serious gardener looking to improve your gardening skills, you'll learn everything you need to know to become a bonafide hydroponics expert capable of amazing feats of soil-free gardening
Ready to set up your hydroponics garden in your backyard?
Scroll to the top of the page and click the "Buy Now" button to get started today