GMAT Official Guide Verbal Review 2022: Book + Online Question Bank (Paperback)
Add over 340 verbal practice questions to your prep. Designed by the makers of the GMAT(TM) exam.
Your official source of real GMAT questions from past exams.
Set yourself up for success with extra practice on the verbal section of the GMAT exam. Study with over 340 practice questions not included in GMAT(TM) Official Guide 2022: Book & Online Question Bank Review answer explanations to help improve your performance.
GMAT practice questions are organized by difficulty level: easy, medium and hard. Start at the beginning and work your way up to the hard questions as you build upon your knowledge. All practice questions are from past GMAT exams.
The GMAT(TM) Official Guide Verbal Review 2022: Book + Online Question Bank provides 3 ways to study:
Book: Know what to expect on the GMAT exam
- Learn the exam structure with an introductory review chapter followed by 25 practice questions.
- Review common formulas and concepts using quick reference sheets.
- Master reading comprehension and critical reasoning with over 340 practice questions from past GMAT exams, organized by difficulty level.
GMAT Online Prep Tools: Focus your studying - Bonus: included with purchase
- Practice online with the same questions from the book.
- Create custom practice sets by difficulty level and by fundamental skill.
- Track your progress using performance metrics.
- Prepare for exam day by timing your practice in exam mode.
- Test your knowledge of key concepts with flashcards.
- Prepare with the Online Question Bank, which includes online-exclusive questions filterable by difficulty level, question type, fundamental skills, and more.
- Study anytime, anywhere with the Mobile App review and reattempt practice sets to improve performance in study or exam mode.
Mobile App: Your GMAT prep on the go
- Study offline after downloading the question sets.
- Sync between devices. Start on your phone, finish on your computer.
Add GMAT(TM) Official Guide Verbal Review 2022: Book + Online Question Bank to your GMAT prep; the official source of practice questions from past GMAT exams.
This product includes a print book with a unique access code to the Online Question Bank and Mobile App.