Diccionario Español-Inglés Merriam-Webster (Mass Market Paperbound)
Communicate effectively in American English and Latin American Spanish with this comprehensive, bilingual, bidirectional dictionary.
Designed especially for speakers of Spanish, this dictionary features up-to-date coverage of essential, current vocabulary, and is an ideal reference for students, teachers, travelers, and language learners of all skill levels. Features include:
- 80,000 entries and 130,000 translations with more than 350 new words and meanings from areas such as science, medicine, technology, and popular culture
- Bidirectional (Spanish to English and English to Spanish) with extensive coverage of Latin American Spanish
- Pronunciations are given in the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA)
- Special sections include Spanish and English numbers and abbreviations, Nations of the World, Metric System Conversions, English Grammar and Spanish Grammar, Conjugation of Spanish Verbs, and Irregular English Verbs
- New words include: augmented reality, bestie, Bitcoin, cisgender, glamping, hashtag, livestream, ransomware, self-care, slider
Perfect for students, teachers, travelers, business, and language learners of all skill levels.