Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Although this cookbook satisfies my particular niche dietary needs and is very helpful for my athletic aspirations, I think most people will find that you don't have to be athletically inclined, or even strictly vegetarian to benefit from the recipes in No Meat Athlete. The recipes are largely uncomplicated, and designed to help simplify meal planning with a focus on fresh ingredients, meatless protein alternatives, and a wide range of flavor profiles that make for filling, healthy, and flavorful eating.
— From Jim
A Sports Illustrated Best Health and Wellness Book of 2017Plant-powered recipes to power you--perform better, recover faster, feel great
A fast-growing global movement, No Meat Athlete (NMA) earns new fans every day by showing how everyone from weekend joggers to world-class competitors can become even healthier and fitter by eating whole plant foods.
Now The No Meat Athlete Cookbook
--written by NMA founder Matt Frazier and longtime health coach, yoga teacher, and food writer Stepfanie Romine--showcases 125 delicious vegan recipes, many inspired by plant-based foods from around the world. Put nourishing, whole foods on the table quickly and affordably, with:
- Morning meals to power your day (Almond Butter-Banana Pancakes, Harissa Baked Tofu)
- Homemade sports drinks to fuel your workouts (Cucumber-Lime Electrolyte Drink, Switchel: The Original Sports Drink)
- Nutrient-packed mains to aid recovery (Naked Samosa Burgers, Almost Instant Ramen)
- Sweets that work for your body (Two-Minute Turtles, Mango Sticky Rice)
- Oil-free options for every recipe; gluten-free and soy-free options throughout